5 Tips For Premature Ejaculation
Premature ejaculation affects as many as 4 out of 10 men in the US. It is a perfectly natural problem for any man. A young boy would always struggle with premature ejaculation but it is supposed to get resolved with time and practice. However, unfortunately for many, premature ejaculation remains a problem well into their late twenties and for some, even late thirties.
Here are 5 tips for premature ejaculation which should help you to climax at the perfect time, much to you and your partner’s desire and pleasure.
- Be Confident - One of the first reasons why premature ejaculation is a problem among men is because they are not very confident, physically. There is always an uncertainty of how the body would behave in an event of foreplay or sexual intercourse. This lack of confidence leads to lack of control of one’s penile area. At the end of the day, premature ejaculation occurs because the pelvic muscles, the secretion of semen and sperm, the orgasm and the act of ejaculation are all not under the control of a man. Being more confident will help one to be in control of the pelvic muscles and would also allow one to change the course of orgasm.
- Be Stress Free - All kinds of stress can contribute to premature ejaculation. Whether you are physically stressed out, mentally fatigued, worried about finances or something that has been troubling you, all these can trigger premature ejaculation. When having sex, you shouldn’t be stressed out at all as that would also prevent you from enjoying it and would facilitate premature ejaculation.
- Reduce Performance Anxieties - Most men suffer from performance anxieties. There is a perception that women expect heightened climaxes and they want the man to hold on to the erection and orgasm forever. Apart from that there are many other performance anxieties such as what one should do, how one should do it and many others which facilitate premature ejaculation. Be at ease, have fun, be comfortable and confident to reduce performance anxieties. Talking to a woman about what she wants can be the easiest way to prevent anxieties.
- Practice More Sex - More sex will steadily lead to the subsiding of this problem. If you cannot have more sex then you can practice masturbation. Again, many men masturbate to orgasm quickly. You should set a goal that you wouldn’t ejaculate while masturbating before 20 minutes or 30 minutes.
- Sex Positions - The missionary position facilitates premature ejaculation. Try doggy styles, woman on top or sidewise positions and you should do better.