Info Products I/S is committed to complying with the Personal Data Regulation GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) at all times and will here inform you about the data we hold about you and how we use them.
The Personal Data Regulation has been created to protect you and ensure your rights to determine what your personal information is being used for and that these are safely stored by the companies you share your information with. This is to avoid abuse and to provide greater transparency in the processing of your information.
On this page you can read how Info Products I/S lives up to the Personal Data Regulation.
What do we collect?
Info Products I/S saves your personal data so that we can handle your web shop order, provide service, improve our web page and products as well as marketing and to display user customized content.
We collect data such as order ID, E-mail, name, phone number, IP address, zip code, city and address, activity on our web page and associated systems, order history and access control.
What do we use the data for?
We use the data to keep track of whom the order and the purchased item belongs to. Furthermore we use it for accounting and to give you access to your purchases in the future. We also use it to secure against abuse of our systems and rights. We also use the data for general marketing, online advertising and E-mail marketing. It is also necessary according to the Money Laundry Act and as security in case of abuse of your credit card for instance. We also save information about your payment (not credit card information!), date, invoice and credit nota if applicable. We do this to help you during reclamations, returns and the like. We also save your payments in order to live up to the Danish accounting law, which requires a company to be able to show documentation for a minimum of 5 years.
We do not sell or in any other way disclose personal information to third parties without your permission. Information may be disclosed in cases where it is mandated by law or where a court order is shown.
Storing of personal information
When shopping at our web store, you are protected by SSL encryption so nobody can get access to your data, e.g. from a payment form. We have SSL secured our order form, and payment is SSL secured by our payment service provider, e.g. E-Pay/Bambora, MobilePay, Klarna, Ice-Pay, PayPal and others.
We store your data in our database, which is also secured against hacking and data theft. This is done by continuous updates of security, underlying systems, software and hardware.
Personal information is collected in collaboration with:
E-conomics (Bookkeeping and accouting)
Google (AdWords, Analytics) Marketing and statistics
Bing Ads (Marketing)
Mailchimp (Newsletters and Marketing)
Apple (App - delivery of purchase)
All data administrators above comply with EU’s requirements for processing personal information.
A cookie is a small computer file containing a certain amount of data in order to identify your web browser. When you visit one of our web pages, we attempt to place a cookie on your device, read a previous cookie or possibly update it.
You can delete your cookies at any time to avoid tracking and marketing targeted to you or your device. You can choose to specifically delete cookies from us, from others or delete all cookies on your devices.
How long do we store cookies?
We have different cookies depending on purpose and provider. The cookies we place with you are stored for a number of months depending on the purpose.
Every time you visit our web page, a cookie can be updated and extended. All our cookies have an expiration date where it will no longer be in use.
Your rights and choices
In accordance with GDPR you have the right to:
- To have access to data - You have the right to access the data we store about you.
- To correcting the personal data we store about you - You can have the data we store about you corrected if it is not correct.
- To get all your data deleted - You have the right to get the data we store about you deleted. This does not necessarily apply to data for accounting documentation.
- To object to the handling of your personal information - You have the right to contact the Data Protection Agency if you believe that your personal data is not being properly handled.
- To export your personal data - You have the right to have you data delivered to you or transferred to another data controller (if possible).
Should you wish to make use of any of the above, please contact us on email@example.com. We require identification in order to process such a request.
If you wish to remove your personal data yourself, you can do this by
Removing automatic marketing
- Delete the cookies on your computer, tablet and phone.
- On Facebook you can click the small ‘x’ in the top right corner of an ad and select not to be shown ads from us again (this only applies to ads on Facebook).
- You can remove your like from our Facebook page.
- You can unsubscribe from our news letter - there is a link in the bottom of all news letters sent by us. You can also ask us to remove you from the list.
- If you do not want to be tracked by automatic marketing you can engage “private browsing” or “incognito” in your browser. See a guide below.
Also read our Terms and Conditions before purchase.
Info Products I/S
5000 Odense C
Tlf: +45 70 200 996
We update this policy regularly. You can always find an updated version on this page.
Last updated 17.04.18